- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the enemy, see Urs & Fenrir.
|Cat Unit # 532|
|Urs & Fenrir||Urs & Minka|
Evolves into Urs & Minka at level 10.
- Good range.
- Can weaken non-Metal enemies.
- Good attack rate.
- Decent DPS.
- Immune to Curse.
- High knockback count, improving their survivability.
- Quite expensive.
- Long recharge time.
- Mediocre health.
- Low weaken chance and uptime.
This unit is very similar to Ururun Wolf , so it should be used in about the same way, but it is outclassed by Awakened Ururun in most situations due to stats (most of which are between Ururun cat and A. Ururun). For this reason, she is recommended as support for Ururun in stages in which the 2 of them work better than one or as a replacement in stages where knockback is bad.
Cat Unit # 533
Urs & Fenrir
| The weak shall serve the strong! Or so they say.|
The founding ancestor of a proud warrior clan.
Urs & Minka
| The first of their line to terrorize enemies by|
riding a ferocious Cat-beast into the enemy lines.
Cat Unit # 533
フェンリルとウルス (Fenriru to Urusu, Fenrir and Urs)
| 敗者は勝者の家来になるヽ と勝手に宣言して|
| Declares without permission that the loser will be the servant of the winner|
An annoying ancient warrior left to the law of the clan
ミケとウルス (Mike to Urusu, Mike and Urs)
| Ancient warrior with mask removed|
Obtained a cat-like beast, a clan's longing
- Chapter 1: $3250
- Chapter 2: $4875
- Chapter 3: $6500
|Total XP Cost||10281650|
- *shows the XP required at the level indicated to attain next level
- *example : Level 19 (Row 1x, Column 9), shows a 1027000 XP cost to advance to level 20
- *where applicable levels 30-49 also require catseyes, 30-44 = +1 catseye, 45-49 = +2 catseye
|Urs & Fenrir|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1,800 HP||1,100 damage||445||3.57 seconds||8||4 times||2.27 seconds||173.67s - 164.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|30,600 HP||18,700 damage||Area Attack||Might weaken non-Metal enemies to 50% for 90f (20%)|
Immune to Curse
|Urs & Minka|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|30,600 HP||18,700 damage||445||3.57 seconds||8||4 times||2.27 seconds||173.67s - 164.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40||Area Attack||Might weaken non-Metal enemies to 50% for 90f (20%)|
Immune to Curse
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Urs & Fenrir's stats.
- Normal Form: A person wearing a mask riding a wolf similar to Ururun's, but with more fur and a white color scheme. It also appears to have three ice crystals on its body, one on the forehead and two on the sides.
- Evolved Form: The rider has taken off the mask. The wolf now resembles a saber-toothed tiger, and the ice crystal on its forehead is shorter and points upwards instead of straight forward.
- In Norse mythology, Fenrir is a monstrous wolf and child of Loki and a giantess, Angrboða.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|