- This article is about the Cat Unit. For the enemy, see Urs & Fenrir.
- Not to be confused with Ururun Wolf.
|Cat Unit # 532|
|Urs & Fenrir||Urs & Minka|
Evolves into Urs & Minka at level 10.
- 20% chance to weaken non-Metal enemies
- Immune to curse
- Good range
- Good attack rate
- Decent DPS
- High knockback count
- Long recharge time
- Mediocre health
- Low weaken chance and uptime
This unit is very similar to Ururun Wolf, so it should be used in about the same way, but it is outclassed by Awakened Ururun in most situations due to stats (most of which are between Ururun Cat and Awakened Ururun). For this reason, Urs is recommended as support for Ururun in stages in which the two of them work better than one or as a replacement in stages where the knockback ability is bad.
Cat Unit # 533
Urs & Fenrir
|The weak shall serve the strong! Or so they say.|
The founding ancestor of a proud warrior clan.
Urs & Minka
|The first of their line to terrorize enemies by|
riding a ferocious Cat-beast into the enemy lines.
Cat Unit # 533
フェンリルとウルス (Fenriru to Urusu, Fenrir and Urs)
|Declares without permission that the loser will be the servant of the winner|
An annoying ancient warrior left to the law of the clan
ミケとウルス (Mike to Urusu, Mike and Urs)
|Ancient warrior with mask removed|
Obtained a cat-like beast, a clan's longing
- Chapter 1: 3,250¢
- Chapter 2: 4,875¢
- Chapter 3: 6,500¢
|Total XP Cost||10,281,650|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Urs & Fenrir|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|1,800 HP||1,100 damage||445||3.57 seconds||8||4 times||2.27 seconds||173.67s - 164.87s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|30,600 HP||18,700 damage||Area Attack||Might weaken non-Metal enemies to 50% for 90f 3 seconds (20%)|
Immune to Curse
|Urs & Minka|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|30,600 HP||18,700 damage||445||3.57 seconds||8||4 times||2.27 seconds||173.67s - 164.87s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40||Area Attack||Might weaken non-Metal enemies to 50% for 90f 3 seconds (20%)|
Immune to Curse
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Urs & Fenrir's stats.
- Normal Form: A person wearing a mask riding a wolf similar to Ururun's, but with more fur and a white color scheme. It also appears to have three ice crystals on its body, one on the forehead and two on the sides.
- Evolved Form: The rider has taken off the mask. The wolf now resembles a saber-toothed tiger, and the ice crystal on its forehead is shorter and points upwards instead of straight forward.
- In Norse mythology, Fenrir is a monstrous wolf and child of Loki and a giantess, Angrboða.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|