(クマンチュー Kumanchū) is an enemy that appears in Into the Future
, Cats of the Cosmos
and Stories of Legend
The Alien variant of Teacher Bear. Attacks very quickly compared to his regular counterpart and increases its damage by 50% at half health, making him very dangerous and annoying to deal with.
Enemy Unit # 177
| Visited Earth on a cruise, but strayed from the tour group and got left behind. Works at NASA hoping to sneak onboard a rocket. Gets stronger the more damage he takes.
Enemy Unit # 177
|| JP Script
| EN Translation
| During a tour to the ball I got stuck and could not return
A bearish alien that has become. I went to a space development company to get a job back to the star. Fiery type where attack strength increases as physical strength decreases.
||Time between attacks
(67f attack frequency)
| Attack power increases by 50% at 50% health
- *In each stage, there is strength magnification, the value of health and attack power varies because of this.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack motion end until the next attack motion start.
- *Above stats are with 600% anti-Unstarred Alien Treasures; see below for stats without all Treasures.
- *Anti-Unstarred Alien Treasures include Aqua Crystal and Plasma Crystal.
- The Ursa Major is a type of constellation that multiple cultures believe to look like a bear.
- His appearance somewhat resembles Dragon Ball's Frieza/Freeza.
- He has a tail-like thing on his rear. According to several Alien Enemies' descriptions, it would be "THAT".
- Even though Ursamajor works at NASA, he never actually appears on that stage.
- Before strengthening, Ursamajor has the same damage as his white counterpant.
Enemy Release Order:
<< I.M. Phace | Cli-One >>