Hello there, I'm a relatively midgame/lategame Battle Cats player, and I try to be helpful and nontoxic. You might see me editing around The Battle Cats Wiki, although RainD usually moderates recent changes, so I really do not edit that much nowadays, excluding my profile. Feel free to add to my wall if you want some advice/help/wanna chat or something.
I like to think that I'm friends/friendly with some of the more-or-less prominent users on this wiki, but that's really up to them. Depending on your cats and progress through the game, I can even give you advice on levels and the like! But that is unlikely, as you, the person reading this, is probably not actually reading this.
Continuing forward, I'm Majesticjoer, and am either referred to as Majestic or Joer, oftentimes never both combined. I'm just here, and there's not really anything special about me.
Below this you will see miscellaneous information about my game progress and other things that I felt like adding, because hey, why not?
- Empire of Cats completed, inc. Zombie outbreaks.
- Into the Future completed with most Zombie outbreaks.
- Nearly half of Cats of the Cosmos completed, with all 48/48 superior treasures in chapter 1, and 35/48 superior treasures in chapter 2.
The stage I am specifically stuck on right now is Scorched Tollbooth, until I decide to stop lazing around and timing Awakened Bahamut with the extreme use of effort. Boosted 300% Rain D. can kiss my [redacted].
Not started yet.
Tier 2 Cyclones
Primeval Cyclone / Charybdis' Mouth and Typhoon Nihil stages are not completed, along with The Third Dimension stages being incomplete as well.
In order from first completed to most recently completed.
Tier 1 Advents
Tier 2 Advents
Tier 3 Advents
*Specifically, Sekia Goshoha.
- Jiangshi Cat: Speed Up 1
- Chill Cat: Cost Down 5
- Catasaurus: Critical 5, Attack Buff 3, Cost Down 3
- Dread Pirate Cately: Survives 10, Immune To Waves, Defense Buff 5
- Sanzo Cat: Weaken 5, Slow 10, Survives 5, Target Angel, Defense Buff 2
- Elemental Duelist Cat: Resist Weaken 1, Target Angel, Defense Buff 5, Attack Buff 5, Recover Speed Up 5
- Rodeo Cat: Defense Buff 4, Recover Speed Up 6, planning to get Relic typing ASAP
- Ramen Cat: Resist Knockback 5, Defense Buff 5, Attack Buff 5, Attack Buff 5
- Cameraman Cat: Survives 10, Critical, Resist Wave 5, Defense Buff 5, Attack Buff 5
Super Rare Cats
- Can Can Cat: Attack Buff 6
- Cyberpunk Cat: Slow 10, Cost Down 1
- Octopus Cat: Nothing yet, but I'm planning to get Curse Immune and much later Health Up.
- Fishman Cat: Attack Up 1, Move Speed Up 1
- Pizza Cat: Slow 1, Wave Attack 2, Defense Buff 5
- Drama Cats: Nothing yet, but I'll go bull-crazy on them as soon as TF is unlocked. Planning: Weaken, Defense Buff, Attack Buff.
- Seafarer Cat: Freeze 10
- Housewife Cat: Nothing yet, but Savage Blow is being heavily considered, as if I'll ever get the NP for it.
Uber Rare Cats
- Greater Balrog Cats: Nothing yet, but I'll buy everything he has just to make him the boss killer.
- Cats in the Cradle: Nothing yet, but I'm considering getting the Defense Buff and Attack Buff
- Immortal Yukimura: Nothing yet, but I'm considering getting the Attack Up and Attack Buff
- Immortal Keiji: Nothing yet, but I'm considering getting the Attack Up, Attack Buff, and Defense Buff
- God-Emperor Vars: Nothing yet, but I'm considering getting Target Relic, Curse Immunity, and Knockback
- Inferno Akira: Big maybe on him, IF I get anything for him, I'll get everything for him.
- ★★★★★ Amazing, most useful cats.
- ★★★★ Great cats that make a big difference.
- ★★★ Solid cats that can be relied upon.
- ★★ Decent cats that can work out sometimes.
- ★ Easily outclassed cats with little use.
- ☆ Useless cats.
- ? Units who haven't received a proper chance to prove themselves yet.
|Mohawk Cat||Pretty good filler meatshield.||★★★|
|Eraser Cat||Can't go without.||★★★★|
|Dark Cat||no comment||★|
|Macho Leg Cat||Cats of the Cosmos and that's it.||★★|
|Lion Cat||Outclassed by Manic Lion.||★★|
|The Flying Cat||Trash.||☆|
|Island Cat||Slightly underrated due to Manic Island's existence, I do agree with RainyD about that.||★★★|
|King Dragon Cat||Underrated. Sometimes doesn't work or requires a certain setup, but that's fine.||★★★|
|Jamiera Cat||RNG stop giving me dupes please||★★★|
|Flying Ninja Cat||Meh overall unit with decent Talents that I don't plan on getting anytime soon. Good in EOC and that's it.||★|
|Riceball Cat||Expensive, situational, and costly to make worth. Overrated and not worth the NP.||☆|
|Pastry Cat||Pathetic even in Empire of Cats.||☆|
|Skelecat/Sans||Cat Combos and nothing more.||★★★|
|Heavy Assault C.A.T.||Never used. Might invest in Talents for 4* later, but TeacherBear Cat's existence says otherwise.||?|
|Samba Cat||Will invest in later for Kappa.||?|
|Ultimate Bondage Cat||Might invest in much later for 4 star... oh wait, boosted Rares...||?|
|Dark Lazer||Never used, probably will soon. Soon being when I have much NP.||?|
|Dancer Cat||Michael Jackson lfmao||?|
|Beefcake Cat||Same as Samba except better.||?|
|Unicycle Cat||lol this was meant to be good?||☆|
|Loincloth Cat||Main Barrier breaker in Cats of the Cosmos.||★★|
|Loincloth Cat||Never used.||?|
|Hyper Mr.||Henry Stickmin lmao||?|
|Brah Cats||"insert unfunny boob joke"||?|
|Miss MOKEKO||Very useful, just for her Cat Combo.||★★★|
|Corrupted Moneko||Never used.||?|
|Bombercat||Completely shutting down a trait is no small deal.||★★★★★|
|Catburger||Food yum, also a secondary outclassed meatshield.||★|
|Macho Coin Cat||Same as catburger.||★|
|Farmer Cat||Failed Goemon Cat. That's a very low bar.||☆|
|Healer Cat CC||Pretty good cheeser, helped me in Tiny Wings. Can't wait for more from him.||★★★★|
|Merc & Cat CC||Never used.||?|
|Titi Cat CC||Never used.||?|
|Meowla Meowla||First form looks better. Got him once in Legend Quest. Worked as expected.||☆|
|Lovely Yuki Cat||Never used.||?|
|Li'l Magical Girl Homura||Never used.||?|
|Heartful Happy 100||There are far better waifus than you.||?|
|Moon Gendo & Fuyutsuki Cats||Never used.||?|
|Kaworu & Cat||Combo slave.||★★|
|Strike Angel||Never used.||?|
|Warrior King Cat||Never used.||?|
|Infernal Cat||Never used.||?|
|Old Guardian cat||Discount discount discount discount discount discount discount Jizo.||?|
|Heavenly Lord Jack||Never used.||?|
|Shakurel Macho Cat||Having a chin doesn't make you any less expensive.||☆|
|Chun-Li Cat CC||Love, Metal Hippoe (Hard).||☆|
|Li'l Mohawk Cat||I would just use a Rich Cat if I wanted to not worry about money.||?|
|Li'l Tank Cat||Good Henry counter, saved me in four star Conservation Society.||★★|
|Li'l Dark Cat||Never used, not expecting much from you.||?|
|Li'l Macho Leg Cat||Cats of the Cosmos.||★|
|Li'l Lion Cat||Good secondary anti-Wave meatshield. Outclassed by Pirate, of course, but he's no less valuable because of that.||★★★|
|Li'l Flying Cat||I'll just put this score in pre-emptively.||★★★★|
|Li'l Whale Cat||Never used.||?|
|Li'l Dragon Cat||Never used.||?|
|Li'l Jamiera Cat||Never used.||?|
|Holy Valkyrie Cat||I have good memories of you from Empire of Cats, first waifu and decent source of DPS. Sadly, usage fell of later for you. Arrivederci.||★☆|
|Awakened Bahamut Cat||Self-explanatory.||★★★★★|
|Cat God the Awesome||I will hate getting your True Form, which I will do. Also failed to cheese Tiny Wings? Bruh.||★☆|
|Ururun Cat||I'd give her a solid 4 stars, four 4 starred Stories of Legend.||★★★★|
|Dark Emperor Catdam||I can't ever remember using you. Somehow.||?|
|Crimson Mina||If anything underrated, one of the best LDs I've had the opportunity to use.||★★★★|
|Heroic Musashi||Good anti-Wave.||★★★|
Stay away from people who disregard you as a person because of differing opinions, you'll know who they are almost immediately. Most commonly, they're trolls who just want attention, so giving them that attention through teasing and bullyism is just fine.
Don't be mad when or if I, Red Anvil, or RoboticRainD.an undo your edits, you aren't actually helping.
The mods are nice, provided you don't go about f###ing up pages. It's not they who are doing something wrong; if anything, it's gonna be you. Trust me.
Avoid getting into arguments with these users at all costs (Lemoncakedude, Ka$aJizo, Ttv1kid). Not only will your argument be completely destroyed, but you'll make a fool of yourself in the process.
And finally, do not be a dumbass.
Everyone who's gotten blocked. There was a reason, whether it be NSFW Red Riding Mina R34idot, or other miscellanious nsfw art, supporting underage sex with a certain catgirl, vandalism, gore of dead animals, literally asking for it, harassment and toxic behavior (raboot takes the cake), ban evasion via alts, being a retard and inserting fanmade enemies into pages or creating fanmade enemies as pages as pages connected to the main wiki, you name it. You don't want to know.
It's my personal recommendation you stay off this list.
Don't care that much TBH. Might get to this later by searching though literally all my contribs.
- There is no Easter Bunny, there is no Tooth Fairy, and there is no Queen of England.
- Every time you say Kek, you come one step closer to summoning an ancient Egyptian being of primordial darkness.
- I have only ever used Doktor Heaven's defense form two times: once in Sekia Goshoha (Merciless), and secondly in Ritual Confusion stages.
- I beat Tiny Chopper first try.