|Cat Unit # 451|
|Legend Rare Cat|
Evolves into Colossal Benkei at level 10.
- Insane damage to Angel enemies
- Resistant to Angel enemies
- High DPS
- Decent health
- Low cost and recharge time [Normal]
- Good range [Evolved]
- Low knockback count [Normal]
- Mediocre range [Normal]
- High cost [Evolved]
- Long recharge time [Evolved]
|Normal||Tanker & Fighter|
|Evolved||Nuker & Tanker|
Like the other Ultra Souls, Ushiwakamaru has significantly different stats between Normal (spammable) and Evolved Form (high performance), both of which can be used effectively depending on the situation.
Ushiwakamaru can be regarded as an anti-Angel Cameraman Cat, with the two of them possessing identical range, plus similar attack rate. Compared to Cameraman Cat, Ushiwakamaru has roughly 66% higher health, attack power and DPS, plus he moves twice as fast and has better modifiers for angels, making him a significantly better anti-Angel than Cameraman is an anti-Floating. However, Ushiwakamaru is also ~50% more expensive than Cameraman, takes an additional 2 seconds to recharge and lacks the ability to survive lethal attacks. When also taking into account the ability to unlock Talents and equip Talent Orbs on Cameraman, as well as how much easier it is to boost her, Ushiwakamaru ends up generally less effective than Cameraman outside of his anti-Angel niche.
At level 30, with all anti-Angel treasures, Ushiwakamaru’s DPS against Angels is 16,152, almost double that of Kasa Jizo (8,328) and almost half that of Divine Kalisa (33,776). His overall durability against Angels is 42,075, worse than Ramen Cat's durability (89,250), but much better than Urashima Taro's durability (21,816).
Colossal Benkei is fairly similar to any Uber with ~450 range, aside from his moderately higher attack power and DPS, with extremely high health pool which allows him to shrug off attacks from any Angels capable of reaching him, aside from Cala Maria. Unfortunately, he also costs as much as Mighty Lord Gao and takes about as long to recharge despite being considerably less impressive as a generalist. Lastly, although Benkei hits hard, his DPS is quickly trounced by a stack of 3 or more Ushiwakamarus, making his Evolved form inferior in stages where long range is unnecessary.
At level 30, with all anti-Angel treasures, Colossal Benkei’s DPS against Angels is 37,944, over 50% higher than Jizo’s Mega-Castle (24,420) and over twice as much as Dark Catman's (18,280). Their overall durability against Angel enemies is 212,500, better than Almighty Zeus's durability (177,650), but significantly worse than King Gamereon's durability (410,833).
In summary, Ushiwakamaru is a great anti-Angel cat who combines the best traits of other great Cats. Do not hesitate to invest in this Cat, as when leveled, he can effectively destroy Angel enemies as good if not better than these mentioned Cats.
Cat Unit # 451
|Legend Rare Cat|
|A celestial hero who has vowed to avenge his father.
His magic flute can track the evil H.E.I.K.E. corps. Tough vs Angels with Insane Area Damage.
|Ushi unearthed an invincible mecha ally during his
travels. Now victory over H.E.I.K.E. is all but certain. Tough vs Angels with Insane Area Damage.
Cat Unit # 451
|Legend Rare Cat|
- Chapter 1: 550¢
- Chapter 2: 825¢
- Chapter 3: 1,100¢
- Chapter 1: 4,000¢
- Chapter 2: 6,000¢
- Chapter 3: 8,000¢
|Total XP Cost||14,614,050|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|990 HP||570 damage||250||108f (3.6 seconds)||12||2 times||23f 0.77s
(26f 0.87s backswing)
|15 - 6.2 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|16,830 HP||9,690 damage||Area Attack||Deals insane damage against Angel enemies;|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|127,500 HP||52,700 damage||450||250f (8.33 seconds)||7||3 times||65f 2.17s
(71f 2.37s backswing)
|167 - 158.2 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+9||Area Attack||Deals insane damage against Angel enemies;|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Ushiwakamaru's stats.
- Normal Form: A small, egg-shaped cat who runs around playing a flute. Wears a rainbow "veil" on his head.
- Evolved Form: A huge white and gray robot with a giant rocket-powered hammer and the unevolved form sitting on a shoulder, however without the veil and hair visible, being replaced or hidden by a samurai helmet and shoulder-plates. The cat now uses his flute to direct the robot to attack.
- Ushikawakamaru is based on the Japanese legend Minamoto no Yoshitsune, while Colossal Benkei is based on Yoshitsune's rival, then retainer, Benkei, re-imagined as a giant robot.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|