- For other uses, see Valkyrie.
|Cat Unit # 24|
Evolves into True Valkyrie Cat at Level 10.
Evolves into Holy Valkyrie Cat at level 20 after completing Into the Future Chapter 2.
+ Can freeze non-Metal Enemies [True]
+ High movement speed
- Few knockbacks
- Moderate attack range
- Mediocre health and DPS
|Attacker >> Crowd-Controller|
- She's very useful for the Empire of Cats Chapter 3 and the beginning of Stories of Legend. However, she will be later replaced by Ururun Wolf.
- She excels in clearing large groups of peons, though this is limited by her slightly slow attack speed.
- She can be used to deal some damage to bosses from some range, and attacks much faster than Bahamut Cat.
- While she might not be as fast as other units, be careful when to summon her, as it can lead her right into a boss' attack. It's best to summon her before or about when the boss spawns so that she can line up with other cats.
True Form Analysis
- Holy Valkyrie Cat is the first Cat able to freeze non-Metal enemies. She is more useful in Stories of Legend as she can help in freezing enemies that do not have any weaknesses due to having no color type, especially fast enemies or wave attackers such as Kory and Dober P.D.
Cat Unit # 24
|Descended from the fields of Valhalla to provide salvation for the Battle Cats! Uses the Heavenly Spear Meownir. (Area Attack)|
True Valkyrie Cat
|Changed to her final form. Troubled because God keeps hitting on her. Uses the Heavenly Spear Meownir. (Area Attack)|
Holy Valkyrie Cat
|The curse is broken, and the savior of Catkind has returned! The restored Meownir pierces foes, freezing them in their tracks. (Area Attack)|
Cat Unit # 24
ネコヴァルキリー (Neko Varukirī, Valkyrie Cat)
| Goddess that has descended from heaven.|
Has the strongest spear NYANGURIRU, which was bestowed from God.
ネコヴァルキリー・真 (Neko Varukirī Shin, True Valkyrie Cat)
| Her class was changed with her true form, though she still is the goddess who likes fights.|
By the way, she's in trouble because God is courting her persistently.
ネコヴァルキリー・聖 (Neko Varukirī Hijiri, Saint Valkyrie Cat)
| Her original form was taken back by the power of the cats, she is the goddess who fights.|
Also she received a new spear St. NYANGURIRU from God. Now she likes to avenge others with it.
Total Upgrading Cost: (From Level 1 - 30) 2,033,200.
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||10000||Level 20-21||15000|
|Level 1-2||8000||Level 11-12||16000||Level 21-22||24000|
|Level 2-3||12200||Level 12-13||24400||Level 22-23||36600|
|Level 3-4||17800||Level 13-14||35600||Level 23-24||53400|
|Level 4-5||24800||Level 14-15||49600||Level 24-25||74400|
|Level 5-6||33200||Level 15-16||66400||Level 25-26||99600|
|Level 6-7||43000||Level 16-17||86000||Level 26-27||129000|
|Level 7-8||54200||Level 17-18||108400||Level 27-28||162600|
|Level 8-9||66800||Level 18-19||133600||Level 28-29||200400|
|Level 9-10||80800||Level 19-20||161600||Level 29-30||242400|
- Initial Stats are without any stats modifying effect.
- HP = Health ; AP = Attack Power = Damage ; DPS = Damage Per Second ; 30f = 1 second; 1 Movement Speed = 15 attack range per second.
- TBA may have different meanings in different stats table. Here, TBA means time interval of units finishing their backswing and starting their attack animation (foreswing).
- Catseye and User Rank and gameplay progress may altered the max level. See related pages for information.
- See this section for treasure effects.
- Normal Form: Looks like a female human wearing armor. Carries a spear with a regular Cat face on it.
- Evolved Form: It has developed 2 sets of wings. Her outfit is armored, and ironically, it's more explicit, revealing midriff (torso), thighs, and cleavage, as well as buttocks when knocked back and attack animation. It's also colored as well.
- True Form: Wears a bigger dress covering her legs, buttocks, and midriff while it's cleavage still exposed. It appears somewhat like a wedding gown and resembling more of her first form color scheme. It's Meownir has upgraded to a complete circle with 3 tips. Has 2 pairs of wings and her headdress has changed to a more sleek design. It has developed another set of wings as well.
Valkyrie Cat's spear and clothes are treasure drop items in Princess Punt.
Valkyrie Cat appears as an unit drop in Merc Storia's collaboration quests
|[侵攻の戦乙女] ネコヴァル ([Invading Valkyrie] Valkyrie Cat)|
|Unit Information (Merc Storia)|
|Weapon Type||Stab (突撃)|
|AoE||2 targets, 1 hit|
|Born In||Battle Cats Land (にゃんこの国)|
|Hobby||Weapon Maintenance (武器の手入れ)|
- A warrior who decides the victory of a battle and is widely worshipped in the Cat World.
- With the battlefield in the Cat World gone, there are a lot of time for me to spare, but I have to pretend I am busy everyday in order to refuse Cat God's dating request.
- A half of Cat is kindness, A half of me is to fight
Valkyrie Cat appears in Monster Hunter as a card.
- Her weapon, known as "Meownir" according to her description, is based on the spear Gungnir held by the God Odin in Norse Mythology and the hammer Mjolnir, held by Thor. Valhalla is also home to Odin and is a hall in Asgard. A Valkyrie is also one of Odin's heavenly warriors.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|