Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Version 9.8 for Nyanko Daisensou was released on the 28th of July, 2020.
Added 7 new units, CRO ranged from 560 to 566:
|560||Megurine Luka||UR||Hatsune Miku Collaboration Gacha|
|561||MEIKO & Cat||SR|
|563||Squirtgun Saki (Sharpshooter Saki variant)||UR||Gals of Summer Gacha|
|564||Summerluga (Nekoluga variant)||UR|
|565||Suntan Cat (Cat variant)||SR|
- Added 1 new True Form:
- Added Talents for 3 Cat Units:
Added 3 new enemies:
- Added 1 new Uncanny Legends sub-chapter: In the Sleeping Forest.
- The first 10 Uncanny Legends sub-chapters have 2 star difficulty.
- Added 1 new Gauntlet: Horrorpotamus.
- Added 1 new Hatune Miku Collaboration stage: Hatsune Miku's Birthday!
- 21 Stages are now playable as Catamin Stages:
- Clionel Ascendent
- River Styx
- Queen's Coronation
- Dead on Debut
- King Wahwah's Revenge
- Deeply Dreaming
- Crimson Catastrophe
- Heaven of Darkness
- Wrath of Heaven
- Sweet Irony
- Dimension of Despair
- The Crazed Cat
- The Crazed Tank
- The Crazed Axe
- The Crazed Gross
- The Crazed Cow
- The Crazed Bird
- The Crazed Fish
- The Crazed Lizard
- The Crazed Titan
- You unlock them after you beat the stage normally.
- Slow Beam, Iron Wall, and Thunderblast Cat Bases can now be upgraded to level 30 using the new material Ammonite, which looks like a Relic fossil.
- Ammonite can only be obtained from Uncanny Legends stages.
- All cats with access to Talents can equip Talent Orbs.
- Regular Super Rare Gacha Cats have been moved in front of limited units.
- The Splash Text cat now notifies the player if there is a Zombie Outbreak.
- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FsqHD4xbC-0 - Japanese introduction to Version 9.8 [Nyanko TV]