Violet Flash (Insane) is the third stage in Growing Purple.
- 1 Doge Dark spawns after 8.33 seconds250f.
- 1 Doge Dark spawns after 16.67 seconds500f.
- 5 Doge Darks spawn after 30 seconds900f, delay 6.67~20 seconds200f~600f.
- 1 Shadow Boxer K spawns after 50 seconds1,500f.
- 1 Shadow Boxer K spawns after 66.67 seconds2,000f.
- 5 Doge Darks spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 6.67~20 seconds200f~600f.
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 16.67~33.33 seconds500f~1,000f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Doge Dark spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- 12 Shadow Boxer Ks spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 6.67~10 seconds200f~300f.
- 6 Dark Otters spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- 2 Bun Bun Blacks spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 16.67 seconds500f.
It is highly recommended that players who own Bombercat bring him along.
This is the trickiest of the stages. You don't wanna go hard, but if you go soft, you will be overwhelmed. Try your best to kill the enemies but to not overwhelm them, because as soon as the base is hit, Bun Bun Black will spawn, soon followed up by another one. Not only that, but Dark Otters start to appear. Good luck on this one.
When your Worker Cat is maxed and your Cat Wallet is full, spam everyone. Especially that anti-black unit in your lineup. Money will be plentiful if you're lucky. Complete this and here's your prize: 30 Cat Food for the first time and, if you're still lucky, you can get either a Catfruit, the seed or an EPIC Catfruit (also a chance to try Catfruit Jubilee)!
Strategy 2 (ft. Oda Nobunaga)
If you have Wargod Nobunaga, just spawn Crazed Wall Cats and Dragon Cats while saving up money for him. Make sure you upgrade Worker Cat to level 2 before any Doge Darks spawn. Once you have Oda Nobunaga spawned, just spam meatshields, Dragon Cat, Bahamut Cat and Oda Nobunaga to win, since Oda Nobunaga can perma-freeze every enemy in the level. You do not need any power ups or any Worker Cat upgrades past level 2, which you should buy at the very start.