- The stage begins with a Ginger Snache and a quartet of One Horns.
- After 13.3 seconds, Le'noir will spawn.
- Ginger Snaches spawn every 16.7 - 20 seconds.
- Tackey appears as support for Le'noir after 23.3 seconds, with another Tackey appearing 4 seconds later.
- Hackey, an additional support enemy, spawns after 30 seconds.
- After 33.3 seconds, another One Horn quartet spawns.
- Nothing else spawns after the last One Horn, besides Ginger Snaches and Ms. Sign.
This level is quite easy if you know what to do, since the One Horns stop spawning after a while, all you need to do is to kill the first ones with A. Bahamut, iCat (in theory), Gentleman Bros., and, basically, any short-ranged anti-Red you have. Titans are great to help against the One Horns, as an attack and defence unit, but you have to always time your units well; Cats in the Cradle is also incredibly good here.
When the One Horns die and only Le' Noir, Hackey and Tackey remain, you just need to spam anyone who survives the hits of Le' Noir (attention to Hackey) and there will be no way to lose (unless Hackey is hitting your base).
Row 1: Any attack up, defense up, research cat combos you want
Row 2: Elemental Duelist Cat, Nono CC
You can add Green Shell Cat, Awakened Bahamut Cat, Mecha-Bun, etc. to speed things up. When the stage starts, simply spam Nono and Elemental Duelist. Elemental Duelist will take care of the One Horns and Nono will tank the Le'noir, preventing him from advancing. You can ignore Tackey and Hackey's attacks.