Voli is an Uber Rare Cat added in Version 6.9 which gained a True Form in Version 8.8. It's obtained via the Rare Cat Capsule during the Elemental Pixies event. It has the ability to freeze Aliens, with a guaranteed chance in evolved form, and true form gains extra freeze time.
|Cat Unit # 401|
|Uber Rare Cat|
Evolves into Volta at level 10.
Evolves into Gigavolta at level 30 using Catfruit.
- Drastically increased health and damage. (Still has Warp Blocker.)
- Increased speed and range.
- 100% chance to freeze Aliens.
- Can break Barriers.
- Resistant to Aliens.
- Health and damage is improved.
- Freeze ability is also improved, greatly increasing uptime against Aliens
- Quite low attack power.
- Not enough range to comfortably hit enemies. (Slightly improved in evolved form.)
- More expensive and has a longer recharge time.
- Fast movement speed causes it to charge into enemies' attacks.
- Still not quite enough range to comfortably hit enemies.
Possibly one of the best Elemental Pixies, Voli can be stacked to easily permafreeze Aliens which is super useful for both Into the Future and Cats of the Cosmos. Volta gains the extra damage to Aliens but cannot easily permafreeze Aliens as efficiently as the first form. Voli can be super useful in stages such as The Wormhole Opens where permafreezing is easy with Voli. Black Hole Rising is another Cyclone Stage where Voli does extremely well. Its evolved and true forms work excellently with Seafarer Cat.
Cat Unit # 401
|Uber Rare Cat|
|Cosmic thunder, brought to life! Summons lightning for a chance to freeze Aliens with Area attacks.|
|With lightning that rends the sky, it annihilates enemy Barriers. Freezes Aliens with Area attacks.|
|A mighty spirit who channels power from the storm that will eventually consume the cosmos.Tough vs Aliens, 100% chance to Freeze.|
Cat Unit # 401
|Uber Rare Cat|
雷の精霊ボルト (Kaminari no seirei boruto)
| The spirit of thunder which came from the end of the universe
It is said to have a source of thunder on the descending star
天雷の精霊ピカボルト (Ten kaminari no seirei pikaboruto)
| Spirit manipulating the thunder which seems to tear the moon
Raging Ikazushi has the power to penetrate the barrier
- Chapter 1: $750
- Chapter 2: $1125
- Chapter 3: $1500
Evolved and True Forms
- Chapter 1: $2550
- Chapter 2: $3825
- Chapter 3: $5100
|Level 0-1||0||Level 10-11||15600||Level 20-21||23400|
|Level 1-2||9800||Level 11-12||19600||Level 21-22||29400|
|Level 2-3||14800||Level 12-13||29600||Level 22-23||44400|
|Level 3-4||21800||Level 13-14||43600||Level 23-24||65400|
|Level 4-5||42500||Level 14-15||85000||Level 24-25||127500|
|Level 5-6||64300||Level 15-16||128600||Level 25-26||192900|
|Level 6-7||93200||Level 16-17||186400||Level 26-27||279600|
|Level 7-8||118000||Level 17-18||236000||Level 27-28||354000|
|Level 8-9||197400||Level 18-19||394800||Level 28-29||592200|
|Level 9-10||513500||Level 19-20||1027000||Level 29-30||1540500|
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|1100 HP||775 damage||320||5.97s||15||3 times||60f2 seconds||25.33s - 16.53s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|18,700 HP||13,175 damage||Area Attack||Might Stop the movement of Alien Enemies for 90f 3 seconds (50%).|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|44,200 HP||25,075 damage||370||5.97s||20||3 times||60f2 seconds||92s - 83.2s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.40+70||Area Attack||Only takes 1/4 damage from Alien Enemies.|
Stops the movement of Alien Enemies for 90f 3 seconds (100%).
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Voli's stats.
- Normal Form: Voli is mainly composed of yellow and black, with a tinge of blue. Appears to be slightly aggrivated or irritated, and is hovering. It appears to be accompanied by a spark with a cat face on it.
- Evolved Form: Voli, now renamed to Volta, is slightly more defined & detailed, and has a noticeably larger tail. The symbol is now clearly visible on its chest, and is still accompanied by the spark.
- True Form: Now has a large crest with a center jewel and winglike appendages on its legs. Also gains a staff which holds the thunder sprite. Attacks are much more explosive and leave additional residual lightning.
- Its evolved form's name, Volta, references a famous scientist who studied electricity called Alessandro Volta, after whom the unit of electricity "volt" is named after.
- A gigavolt is one billion volts, referencing the true form being more powerful than the previous one.
- Volta is the only Pixie whose evolved form moves faster than its unevolved form.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|