Walk of Fame (ハリーウッド帝国, Hariuddo teikoku, Hollywood Empire) is the 37th sub-chapter of Stories of Legend. Difficulty modes available for this sub-chapter include ★, ★★, ★★★, and ★★★★. It was added in update version 5.9.0 of the game in February 22nd, 2017. Miyamoku Musashi, the fourth Stories of Legend bonus character, can be unlocked here.
This subchapter is a mixed bag: the first two stages of the chapter is a joke and can be cheesed, the other half is pretty difficult if you dont have the right cats. It is also filled with powerful zombie enemies backed up with support, like in Saucy Scandals. Overall this subchapter is mixed in terms of difficulty, but is a joke compared to the next chapter.
This sub-chapter introduces "animated" enemy bases that can attack the player's cats, not unlike the player's Cat Cannon. The first animated enemy base, which is unofficially known as the Doge Base, is introduced in the final stage.
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- Inumusha: A boss enemy that appears in the last stage of this sub-chapter. He is a Zombie enemy and has exceptional health, along with massive damage and range. However, he has 50 knockbacks, one of the highest knockback counts in the game. Also, unlike most other Zombies, Inumusha cannot burrow, and he only revives with 25% HP instead of 50%.
This sub-chapter also includes a new obtainable character, Miyamoku Musashi, which can be unlocked upon completion of the final stage, having a 3% drop chance, though 100% if a Treasure Radar is used.
List of Stages
- Stage 37-1: Paparazzi Paradise - Features up to five Kories supported by infinitely-spawned Coffin Zoges.
- Stage 37-2: Gossip Rags - Up to four Li'l Bun Buns are supported by various Zombies.
- Stage 37-3: Beverly Hills Scoop - Four Tackeys and two R. Osts appear as the main threats, supported by extremely weak peons.
- Stage 37-4: Lovechild Lane - Zamelle appears as a boss, supported by a very buffed One Horn, Mr. Mole and a lot of Zang Roos. The boss appears from the beginning.
- Stage 37-5: Saucy Scandals - Lord Gravey serves as the boss, supported by Professor A., Mr. Angels, Dark Otters and Super Metal Hippoe. They will spawn after the enemy base is hit.
- Stage 37-6: Multiversal Studios - Inumusha is the boss, supported by other Zombies, such as Zoge, Zroco, Zory and Zang Roo. The boss is spawned near the beginning. Also, the enemy base is a Doge Base, which can fire powerful wave attacks if you go too close in its radius, crippling your army.
- Beverly Hills Scoop is the only level in Walk of Fame that doesn't contain any Zombies.