- Those Guys and Trolly Blogger appear as peons.
- After 10 seconds, J.K Bun Bun will appear.
- 10 seconds later, a single UltraBaaBaa is spawned.
- Once 50 seconds have passed, Brollows begin spawning.
- At first, they spawn every 10 seconds.
- After 100 seconds have passed, the Brollows' spawn rate is increased to one Brollow every 8.3 seconds.
- After 140 seconds have passed, the Brollows' spawn rate is increased to one Brollow every 6.7 seconds.
Line Up #1 Uber carry? (no rich cat)
M.Mohawk M.Eraser Octopus Fishman Thaumaturge
Maglev Catophone iCat (Cosmo) (Windy)
Maglev when the first trolly hits your base, then continuous summon octopus, thaumaturge, fishman, icat, and meat shields. Maglev as necessary for trollys, the enemy will be right at the base. When Sheep is close, one catophone will take it down. Fishmen will kill the Bun Bun, and summon a Cosmo to finish the stage off. Cosmo cleans up all brollows, but is probably replaceable. Windy was in my lineup, but never got played.
Line Up #2
Row #1: Paranormal Activity Combo + Kendo Cat + Swimmer Cat
Row #2: Manic Cat, Manic Wall, Jiangshi Cat (or 3 meat shields of your choice) + Cameraman Cat & Octopus Cat
When the first trolly blogger reaches your base start spawning Cameraman + Octopus slowly and add in Swimmer Cat behind your meat shields when JK arrives. Do your best to stall and do some damage while UltraBaaBaa approaches. When he hits your front line spawn a single Kendo Cat who will one shot him. After this point keep up the Cameraman and Octopus spam, adding in Swimmer whenever you have the money. Shouldn't have any problems from there on out.