- Those Guys and Trolly Blogger appear as peons.
- After 10 seconds, J.K Bun Bun will appear.
- 10 seconds later, a single UltraBaaBaa is spawned.
- Once 50 seconds have passed, Brollows begin spawning.
- At first, they spawn every 10 seconds.
- After 100 seconds have passed, the Brollows' spawn rate is increased to one Brollow every 8.3 seconds.
- After 140 seconds have passed, the Brollows' spawn rate is increased to one Brollow every 6.7 seconds.
Lineup: Paranormal Activity Combo + Kendo Cat + Swimmer Cat, Manic Cat, Manic Wall, Jiangshi Cat (or 3 meat shields of your choice) + Cameraman Cat & Octopus Ca.t
When the first trolly blogger reaches your base start spawning Cameraman + Octopus slowly and add in Swimmer Cat behind your meat shields when JK arrives. Do your best to stall and do some damage while UltraBaaBaa approaches. When he hits your front line spawn a single Kendo Cat who will one shot him. After this point keep up the Cameraman and Octopus spam, adding in Swimmer whenever you have the money. Shouldn't have any problems from there on out.
Strategy 2 (4-Star)
Lineup:Necro-Dancer Cat, Skelecat, Hyper Mr, any 2 cats that make a cannon start up (M) combo, Li’l Mohawk Cat, Jiangshi Cat (33+9), Sanzo Cat (32+10), Cameraman Cat (48+16), Awakened Ururun (40)
Combos: 2 Research UP (Sm) and a Cat Cannon Start UP (M).
Cannon: Breakerblast (18, absolutely necessary)
Summon some meatshields, a Sanzo and some Cameramen. Summon a max of 5 or 6 Sanzo. Fire the cannon at the Baa Baa. Having a higher level Breakerblast could prevent failure in doing so. If all goes well, the proper spamming of meatshields and Cameramen will kill J.K. Bun Bun before too long. Also, if the Brollows kill your stack of Sanzo, summon in a few more, but only if J.K. is still alive. Ururun is here just to speed up the process of destroying the base, as she’s too expensive to summon in before J.K. dies. You could also summon Necro-Dancer to freeze J.K. if you want, just don’t summon too many.