Western Street is the 6th sub-chapter of Stories Of Legend. It features ★, ★★, ★★★ and ★★★★ difficulty ratings.
The three hardest stages in this subchapter are Wanted Night (a total of three Shy Boys appear in the stage), Disappointed Guard (a Master A. And extremely buffed One Horn appear) and Rodeo Night (J.K Bun Bun appears for the first time in this stage)
This sub-chapter introduces one new enemy:
- J.K. Bun Bun: A Red/Floating variation of Teacher Bun Bun. He has half as many knockbacks and his stats are slightly higher than that of a 400% Teacher Bun Bun, but don't let that fool you, as the added Red trait gives you many more options for defeating him.
List of Stages
This sub-chapter contains 8 stages:
- Stage 6-1: Gunman's Dawn - Spams Mooths and Celeboodles after attacking the enemy base. Pigge and Jackie Peng appear as support.
- Stage 6-2: Cowboy Haven - 3 St. Pigge the 2nds, and one of them is buffed as the boss.
- Stage 6-3: Wanted Night - A Shy Boy will rush your Cat Base, and two more come out after attacking the enemy base.
- Stage 6-4: Macaroni Town - A buffed Metal Hippoe serves as the boss.
- Stage 6-5: Wandering Traveler - A trio of Le'boin serves as the main threat.
- Stage 6-6: Disappointed Guard - When the enemy base has taken enough damage, Master A. will appear as a boss along with a One Horn.
- Stage 6-7: Cowboy Mountain - A simple level with Celeboodle and Dagshund.
- Stage 6-8: Rodeo Night - J.K. Bun Bun appears for the first time as the boss. Aside from J.K. Bun Bun, Those Guys appear as peons and Pigge and One Horn appear as support.