The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
What I Hate Is Nezumi-Otoko is the final stage in the Yuru-i! Neko-Musume Attacks! Stages.
- Infinite Ecto Doge spawn at the start of the battle, with a delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200~400f.
- Infinite Ecto Snache spawn at 6.67 seconds200f, with a delay 10~16.67 seconds300~500f.
- 10 Ecto Baa Baa spawn at 10 seconds300f once the base is at 99%, with a delay 30~40 seconds900~1,200f.
- 1 Teacher Bear spawn at 0 seconds0f once the base is at 99%.
- 1 Kang Roo spawn at 0 seconds0f once the base is at 99%.
- 1 Neko-Musume spawn at 20 seconds600f once the base is at 99%.
- Even though this is the final stage and the enemies are somewhat buffed, the stage is still pretty easy to beat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.