Windless Island is the 40th sub-chapter of Stories of Legend, added in update version 6.2 of Nyanko Daisensou in June 22nd, 2017, and The Battle Cats in July 4th, 2017. It is available in ★, ★★ and ★★★ difficulties.
While not as hard as Cutpurse Coast or Above and Below, this subchapter is not to be taken lightly. The hardest stages are likely Narrow Docks and Gulag of Love.
This sub-chapter does not introduce any new enemies, but the Doge Base makes its second appearance here.
List of Levels
- Stage 40-1: Narrow Docks - Cli-One spawns at the start of the battle and serves as the boss, backed up by Sir Seal, his future descendant and his undead self.
- Stage 40-2: Romantic Highway - Groups of Assassin Bears are spawned when the enemy base's HP is reduced to 90% and 70%. Other threats in this stage include Dolphinas and Brollows.
- Stage 40-3: Drunken Backrub - Just Capies and Cala Marias.
- Stage 40-4: Gulag of Love - A stage similar to Pigpen Taboo, many classic peons appear with Kang Roo at the beginning, and Dober P.D and some Zang Roos come out when the enemy base is attacked. Like in Pigpen Taboo, two more Dober P.Ds will spawn eventually.
- Stage 40-5: Perfume Room - Highly buffed (4000%) Trolly Bloggers are sent out in masses here.
- Stage 40-6: Houses of the Holy - The Doge Base is in here, with the occasional Mr. Angel. The boss group consists of 300% Pigeon de Sables, 150% Brollows and 1000% Li'l Bun Buns. Strength magnifications in the ★ version of this stage are roughly equal to a ★★★ stage.