|Cat Unit # 455|
|Legend Rare Cat|
|Wonder MOMOCO||Cutie MOMOCO|
Evolves into Cutie MOMOCO at level 10.
- 100% chance to freeze Red, Black and Angel Enemies on the first hit of her attack.
- 100% chance for a Lv.8 Shockwave on the first hit of her attack.
- High health and DPS.
- Unharmed by waves.
- Multi hit
- Below-average range for a Legend Rare.
- Low amount of knockbacks.
- The third hit of her attack does the most damage, which may miss at times.
An absolute godsend at crowd control, Wonder MOMOCO is an easy contender for the best legend rare in the game. The first part of her attack sends out a massive shockwave, clearing out any lesser peons so your other units can advance toward the main threats. This first attack also freezes Red, Black, and Angel enemies for 2 seconds (not accounting for treasure), giving your shorter-ranged cats an opportunity to get their hits in. She also has great health, and is immune to wave attacks.
The second hit isn't anything special, but the third and final hit is surprisingly strong. While she may seem like a support unit at first glance, MOMOCO has an astonishing 9132 DPS. The final attack in her multihit can deal heavy blows to the remaining enemies that weren't knocked back or killed entirely by the shockwave from her first hit.
The only faults that MOMOCO has is that she has mediocre range, and a low amount of knockbacks which reduces her survivability. She also may whiff her final attack, but this is uncommon. All these traits combined make MOMOCO an incredibly well-rounded unit with high damage and excellent crowd control capabilities.
- Normal: Cosmic policegirl hunting interdimensional criminals with lovely plasma beams of justice. Freezes Red/Black/Angels with Wave Attacks.
- Evolved: The galaxy's most stylish detective, cleaning up cosmic crime with her cutting edge Cutie Beam. Area attacks freeze Red/Black/Angels.
Cat Unit # 455
|Legend Rare Cat|
|Cosmic policegirl hunting interdimensional criminals with lovely plasma beams of justice. Freezes Red/Black/Angels with Wave Attacks.|
|The galaxy's most stylish detective, cleaning up cosmic crime with her cutting edge Cutie Beam. Area attacks freeze Red/Black/Angels.|
Cat Unit # 455
|Legend Rare Cat|
ワンダー・モモコ (Wandā Momoko)
| Detective criminalizing the universe came from different dimensions
One love story of the universe's bad guys with Lovely ray guns! (Range attack) Strikes a wave to stop the movement of red enemies and black enemies and angels
キューティー・モモコ (Kyūtī Momoko)
| Sexy detective to get rid of the WALMONO on the Space Battleship
Blow up star with each other with a single blown cutie beam (range attack) Strikes a wave to stop the movement of red enemies and black enemies and angels
- Chapter 1: $3000
- Chapter 2: $4500
- Chapter 3: $6000
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|4000 HP||3600 damage||375||6.70 seconds||13||2 times||28f||133.67 - 124.87 seconds|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|68,000 HP||61,200 damage||Area Attack||Multi-hit attack (5,100 at 28f, 10,200 at 55f, 45,900 at 100f);|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|68,000 HP||61,200 damage||375||6.70 seconds||13||2 times||28f||133.67 - 124.87 seconds|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+9||Area Attack||Multi-hit attack (5,100 at 28f, 10,200 at 55f, 45,900 at 100f);|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Wonder MOMOCO's stats.
- Normal Form: A long-legged young girl wearing a helmet with two protrusions, pigtails, a dress and a belt with a star emblem, flanked by two Cats on flying saucers. The ray guns she holds are the rainbow glowing bit that all Legend Rare units have.
- Evolved Form: The girl's helmet has come off with a visor in its place, and her hair is now in a ponytail. The dress is gone, revealing a vest and set of panties revealing the girl's midriff, both bearing a heart emblem. She also gains a headband(?) with stereotypical alien antennae.
- Wonder MOMOCO is the second Cat Unit out of four to have an ability activating only on one hit of a Multi-Hit attack, the first being Crazed Moneko, while the third is Myrcia and the fourth one being Ken.
- Judging by her evolved form´s character portrait, the flying saucers apparently should have had a different appearance than her normal form, it shows a more rounded saucer with a heart stamp instead of a star one, with a striped pattern instead of a plain texture.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|