Wonderful Conquest is the fourth stage in the Monthly Event All-Stars Stages.
- 6 Firework Guys 1 spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3.33~4 seconds100f~120f.
- Infinite Firework Guys 1 spawn after 2 seconds60f, delay 13.33~16.67 seconds400f~500f.
- 5 Leggsies spawn after 20.67 seconds620f, delay 2~3.33 seconds60f~100f.
- Infinite Leggsies spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 40~53.33 seconds1,200f~1,600f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Lord Enma spawns after 4 seconds120f.
- Infinite Pigge Backs spawn after 4 seconds120f, delay 6~18 seconds180f~540f.
- 1 Martin spawns as the boss after 4 seconds120f.
- 4 Pigge Backs spawn after 4 seconds120f, delay 0.07~0.33 seconds2f~10f.
- 1 Lord Enma spawns after 4 seconds120f.
- 1 Mighty Gui Zuli spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Hermit Peng spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Master Da Xun spawns after 0 seconds0f.
Strong meatshielding is highly recommended. Leggsy and the Old Masters can be taken down with long-ranged attackers behind Eraser Cat, Crazed Wall, and Jiangshi Cat, but Lord Enma is best dealt with from far away like with Hacker Cat or Other Long Distance cats. Martin is a stronger variant of Kory, but lacks shockwaves, making him vulnerable to a powerful stack of Paris and Drama Cats.
A way to finish this stage fairly easily is to wait for the fireworks to reach your base, and then send out any long range cats (ex. Mina). This will allow them to slowly stack up, as they will be unable to hit the fireworks. It is recommended to bring a Speed Up upgrade as most of these cats' recharge times are quite long.
Strategy 1 (Cheese, Speedrun)
Note: this strategy is for those who wish to farm XP, since this stage, on average, will give 214000xp, which is a massive amount for a stage this cheap. This strat is not recommended for 2 or 3 stars and requires moderately high levels. It can still be used for a first clear, but LD stacking is recommended above this.
Lineup: Some Attack Up, Worker Level Up or Starting Money Up Combos (use up all 5 slots in row 1), Manic Eraser (45+), Eraser (only mandatory if M.Eraser has a lower level than what's needed), the rest may vary.
The idea is simple, start spamming Manic Erasers after 3-5 seconds and never stop. If you start too early, too late, or deploy other units, you will be unable to perform the cheese. Luckily, the ideal window to spawn the units is quite wide. Level 45-50 M. Eraser is already enough to win the stage, as they will beat the fireworks guys, then cause the Leggsies to spawn and keep them behing the base, thus keeping the enemy limit clogged, even as the base loses health. If Manic Eraser is only around level 30-40, spamming both erasers is required; if even that isn't enough, or you want to be safer, replace some of the combos for Defence Up. Of course, if you want to make this faster, you have 4 options:
- Safest, but Uber reliant and usually slow way: Add an uber who cannot target traitless (Armageddon, Saki, Warlock and Pierre, Takeda Shingen etc.) to hit the base, it's a safe bet and it will allow you to take down the base even if you allow gaps to form in the meatshield lines. If you pick this method, start spamming Erasers, summon the chosen Uber once you have the money and use the cannon (or breakerblast) to allow the uber to reach the base if the enemies pushed back a bit.
- Fastest but riskiest way: Add one or more Cat Units with fast movement speed and/or high DPS, it's risky as you must pay attention to never slow down with the meatshields and spam as hard as you can for a while, but there is potential to be much faster, plus it's not Uber reliant. If you use this method, do the same as the previous one, but pay attention to the meatshields and bring some units as a backup plan in case things go wrong and you need to beat the stage normally. After the forth Leggsy appears, feel free to summon your fast attacker when available, while making sure to have enough money for the meatshields. If things go wrong consinstently, the cause may be cats clipping due to speed, so replace the units responsible with others.
- Safe and fast way: Add cats with high DPS, fast speed if possible and, most importantly, single target. Manic Dark, Balrog, Swimmer, Cancan, Iron Claw X and many others can be used. If you pick this method, the approach is the same as the previous one, but it's safer to use as the Leggsies will not die as fast when you lower the meatshieldspam rate, so you have time to recover by using the Breakerblast Cannon once it's available. You also do not need units as a safety net if you are confident in your ability to spam meatshields, as units with single target will not hit the Leggsies even if they clip a bit into the base.
- Slowest way: First use the money to set up a safety net, such as Kubilan or Cat God, while stalling the enemies, then proceed like in the first, second or third method. If you wish to farm XP here despite having pretty low levels, this may be the best way for you, as you are less likely to hold the enemies back, so the safety net may be required.
Strategy 2 (Cheese, no Gacha, no boost)
Lineup: Crazy Hearts (Starting money up L), Green shell cat (Any level works), Golfer cat.
Simply send out Green shell cat, then spam golfer cats.
- August 11, 2015 to August 15, 2015 (during 20 Million Downloads Event JP)
- August 17, 2018 to August 19, 2018 (during 37 Million Downloads Event EN)
This is one of the few stages in the game where the two opposing sides can stand idle and never hit each other: by sending out units with Attacks Only to block the Firework Guys at the start, the two sides will stand and stare at each other, never attacking the other.