- 8 Metal Doges spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 12~20 seconds360f~600f.
- Infinite Snaches spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3~20 seconds90f~600f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 3~20 seconds90f~600f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
Many ubers can be used effectively on this stage.
- Hayabusa - Though he deals lower damage than Soba Cat, he has a quite quick attack animation along with crits, if RNG is by your side, he can kill Super Metal Hippoe after Soba delivers the crit.
- Paladin Cat - Deals lower damage than Soba, even with crits, but attacks fast in exchange of non-guaranteed crits. Like Hayabusa, can be used as backup if Waterblast isn't leveled enough to deliver the necessary amount of damage to allow Soba to kill Super Metal Hippoe in one crit.
- Ubers that knock back angel enemies - Can be used to push Winged Pigge away when Super Metal Hippoe dies before she destroys your base. (i.e: Springtime Kenshin, Ultralan Pasalan)
- Ubers that deliver massive damage to angel enemies - Units such as Jizo's Moving Castle and Divine Kalisa can use heavy damage from safe range to push Winged Pigge away from the base and kill her much quicker.
Cannon: Waterblast 20
(Basics at level 20+40, everything else at level 30)
At the start of the battle, spam both Erasers and send Soba Cat, along with Manic Macho Legs Cat to keep the peons out of Soba's way. Keep spamming erasers and leveling your wallet while your units deal with the peons. Send a second Soba ONLY if more than 2 Metal Doges are on the battlefield. Once the 8 Metal Doges die, stop spawning everything. Make sure to kill all 8 Metal Doges before hitting the base. On base hit, Waterblast Super Metal Hippoe then lure it to the base. Right when Super Metal Hippoe is on your base, send Soba to deliver the final blow. Now, start spamming Ramen Cats, send Cat God the Awesome, and spam everything except for Erasers since they aren't necessary in this part. If Cat God knocks back Winged Pigge far enough to keep her from hitting the base, it is a guaranteed victory.
If your Waterblast's level isn't high enough, either wait for material stages or level up Soba above 30. (A level 50 Soba Cat deals exactly enough damage to OHKO the Super Metal Hippoe without the need of waterblast)
Cannon: Thunderbolt or Slow Beam
Notes: If you have Vigler, you can replace Biohazard + Bony Bone with Cheating Heart?, giving you an extra slot where Waitress / Soba Cat should be used, reducing the RNG needed as one Camera crit will be enough. If, for some reason, you have a level 69 Cameraman, or level 57 with max Attack Buff talent, this will become much easier as the SMH will be one shotted.
The key to this strategy is that Winged Pigge only has 170 standing range, so you can use Sanzo to slow her, letting SMH push back your units to prevent her Omni-Strike from activating and hope Camera procs 2 crits before you die, which is more common than you might think.
At the start of the battle, wait for the Metal Doge to come very close, then spawn only one Ramen and start stacking Sanzo and Camera. Rich Cat helps greatly as you don't get much money at the beginning. By the time you hit the base, you should have a stack of 15+ Camera and 15+ Sanzo, which should hopefully be enough procs. Use your cannon when Winged Pigge is advancing toward your stack, and Sanzo should slow and maybe weaken her. Keep spamming Sanzo and Camera. DO NOT SPAWN ANY MEATSHIELDS! They will make Winged Pigge attack and kill your run. After SMH dies, there is no need to continue spawning Sanzo and Camera. Spam Ramen and bring out your attacker.