Wrath of B-Cyclone is the first stage in NEO Darkness Heaven. It drops 1 million XP when first completed.
Rarity: Only Rare
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 3.33~6 seconds100f~180f.
- 10 Doge Darks spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 4.67~10 seconds140f~300f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- Infinite Shadow Boxer Ks spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 40~53.33 seconds1,200f~1,600f.
- Infinite Gory Blacks spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 30~43.33 seconds900f~1,300f.
- 3 Gory Blacks spawn after 0 seconds0f, delay 2~3.33 seconds60f~100f.
- 1 Dark Emperor Nyandam spawns after 0 seconds0f.
- 1 Black Cyclone spawns as the boss after 0 seconds0f.
This stage isn't very hard: as long as there are units who can hinder the Black Cyclone and units who can damage the support, almost anything can work.
Although the restriction severely limits the player's options, it still allows the use of useful Rare Cats such as Cyborg Cat, Sanzo Cat or Cameraman Cat, making it an easy stage if one has the aforementioned units.
Lineup: Jiangshi, Ramen (or Awa-Odori/Nono if available), Cyborg, Sanzo, Cameraman.
Fill the other slots with combos or cats like Plane or Rodeo.
Start off by stalling the doge darks and killing them with cyborg, then push to the base and let Black Cyclone spawn. Sanzo outranges it and does great stalling while Cameraman slowly kills it and the support. The meatshields will protect the Cats and Cyborg will provide additional damage. Eventually, the Black Cyclone should fall. The only important thing to note is Cyborg's cost, as it can cause problems if this unit is spammed.