Wrath of Hell (Deadly) is the 11th Cyclone Stage. This stage introduces the Aku-trait Cyclone, Aku Cyclone. It appears every Friday. Upon completion, the player has a 30% chance to unlock Aku Researcher. This is a No Continues stage.
- 1 Aku Cyclone spawns as the boss after 6.67 seconds200f.
- Infinite Cerberus Kids spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 10~16.67 seconds300f~500f.
- 10 Aku Doges spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 20~26.67 seconds600f~800f.
- 5 Aku Gories spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 30~36.67 seconds1,000f~1,100f.
- 3 Ginger Snaches spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- 3 Ginger Snaches spawn after 120 seconds3,600f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- 2 Aku Gories spawn after 146.67 seconds4,400f, delay 36.67~43.33 seconds1,100f~1,300f.
- 3 Ginger Snaches spawn after 180 seconds5,400f, delay 20~23.33 seconds600f~700f.
- When the base reaches 75% HP:
- 3 Aku Gories spawn after 0.07 seconds2f, delay 3.33 seconds100f.
This stage becomes way faster with a Shield Piercer, such as Lilin or talented li'l Macho Legs. Otherwise, use stackable DPS units such as Can Can Cat, Cameraman Cat, or Pizza Cat. Remember, you cannot use certain abilities like Weaken on the Cyclone with the shield intact.
A good combo to use is Little Warriors. It gives you Cameraman and Lil' Eraser to work with along with a highly accessible defence up for your other meatshields. Add another small defence combo and you should have your meatshielding game good to go.