Rarity: Only Super Rare
- 10 Those Guys spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 5 Those Guys spawn after 16.67 seconds500f, delay 8.33~16.67 seconds250f~500f.
- 1 The Perfect Cyclone spawns as the boss after 30 seconds900f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 50 seconds1,500f, delay 13.33~26.67 seconds400f~800f.
- 10 Trolly Bloggers spawn after 66.67 seconds2,000f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 26.67~53.33 seconds800f~1,600f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 133.33 seconds4,000f, delay 66.67~200 seconds2,000f~6,000f.
- Infinite Trolly Bloggers spawn after 166.67 seconds5,000f, delay 40~80 seconds1,200f~2,400f.
- Infinite Doge Darks spawn after 200 seconds6,000f, delay 100~200 seconds3,000f~6,000f.
As with Oncoming Storm, Kotatsu Cat (as Sadako rather than Octopus due to faster attack rate) can utterly break this stage, provided the Cyclone is weakened by it. Tanky attackers such as Crazed Titan Cat or Sushi Cat, or quick units such as Fishman Cat, Express Cat or Crazed Cow Cat can break into the blind spot and destroy it quickly.
Note that due to the Trolly Bloggers, it is recommended to use the default Cat Cannon or Crazed Cow/Manic Lion, as a way to remove them quickly. Hacker Cat can help with this along with slowly chipping away at The Perfect Cyclone's health.
Unit Speed Up or Unit Defense Up Combos can help, as it helps with the chance of units making it into the Cyclone's blind spot. Overall, strategies that work for Oncoming Storm can also work for this stage.