Wrath of Titanium (Deadly) is the first stage in Bitter Irony. Completing this stage for the first time will yield a reward of 1,000,000 XP.
Cat Deploy Cost: Only 750¢ or less
- Infinite Super Metal Hippoes spawn after 233.33 seconds7,000f, delay 66.67~80 seconds2,000f~2,400f.
- 1 Sir Metal Seal spawns after 200 seconds6,000f.
- 1 Metal One Horn spawns after 166.67 seconds5,000f.
- 1 Super Metal Hippoe spawns after 133.33 seconds4,000f.
- 1 Metal Hippoe spawns after 100 seconds3,000f.
- When the base reaches 90% HP:
- 1 Metal Cyclone spawns as the boss after 66.67 seconds2,000f.
It is an exact copy of Attack on Titanium, albeit with a restriction in place. Due to the restriction, the player can no longer rely on expensive anti-Metal cats such as Catornado or Sakura Sonic, but can still use cheaper ones such as Space Cat.
Use high stamina cats that are immune to knockback before the Metal Hippoe moves out of his base and stack them while sending out damage dealers. Immune to knockback is used for Super Metal Hippoe.
It is also possible to beat this level without killing a single enemy. Level up your worker cat to level 4, then sent out 1 Crazed Tank. Level up your worker cat to level 6, then send everything out non-stop. Very easy if you do it fast enough.