Wrath of the Dogelord is the second stage in King Wahwah's Return. When clearing this stage, the player is guaranteed to unlock the True Form of Glass Cat, Macho Crystal Cat. This is a No Continues stage.
- 1 King Wahwah spawns as the boss after 0.07 seconds2f.
- 3 Brollows spawn after 140 seconds4,200f, delay 3~6 seconds90f~180f.
- 6 Brollows spawn after 120 seconds3,600f, delay 4~8 seconds120f~240f.
- 12 Kroxos spawn after 100 seconds3,000f, delay 3~6 seconds90f~180f.
- 12 Kroxos spawn after 90 seconds2,700f, delay 4~8 seconds120f~240f.
- 12 Kroxos spawn after 80 seconds2,400f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 18 Ginger Snaches spawn after 70 seconds2,100f, delay 3~6 seconds90f~180f.
- 18 Ginger Snaches spawn after 60 seconds1,800f, delay 4~8 seconds120f~240f.
- 18 Ginger Snaches spawn after 50 seconds1,500f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 24 Mr. Angels spawn after 40 seconds1,200f, delay 3~6 seconds90f~180f.
- 24 Mr. Angels spawn after 33.33 seconds1,000f, delay 4~8 seconds120f~240f.
- 24 Mr. Angels spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- 30 Trolly Bloggers spawn after 20 seconds600f, delay 3~6 seconds90f~180f.
- 30 Trolly Bloggers spawn after 13.33 seconds400f, delay 4~8 seconds120f~240f.
- 30 Trolly Bloggers spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 5~10 seconds150f~300f.
- Infinite Those Guys spawn after 3.33 seconds100f, delay 3.33~10 seconds100f~300f.
The main goal of this stage is to use attackers that can easily clear the peons and something else to chip down Wahwah in the back. Easy examples of peon clearers include Cyborg Cat, due to high cash flow, Manic Macho Legs, Manic Lion Cat, and any other Area Attack Cat. If one is to own Slime Cat at this point, he helps a lot in both killing most oncoming peons as well as chipping down Wahwah with its gigantic nuke wave damage. A different unit that can be used to chip down Wahwah is Cyberpunk Cat, especially with Slow talent up, but it requires him to stand behind the base. If Wahwah targets the base, he will stand 1,000 range away from the base, due to Hitboxes, and would not be able to hit Cyberpunk Cat. When Cyberpunk Cat knockbacks Wahwah, his slow will render him immobile for a little while.
Cannon: Slow Beam 20 (actually works better than default Cannon; default Cannon resets Wahwah's and Brollow's attacks)
You also want max base HP, as Wahwah will inevitably start hitting your base.
Start with Bullet Train Cats and Erasers, spawning them whenever possible. Bullet Train will make good money off Trolly Bloggers, being constantly knocked back. Start spawning Cyborgs and Manic Macho Legs against Mr. Angels, and once Ginger Snaches begin to spawn, start spawning Cameramen and your other two meatshields. As Kroxos start to spawn, turn on the Cat CPU: this is the point where enemies begin to tear through your cats and you need anything out. Make sure you have enough money (shouldn't be an issue). Use Slow Beam when things start to get chaotic. As the peon spam stops (after all Ginger Snaches and Kroxos are dead), turn off the Cat CPU and use Manic Erasers, Manic Macho Legs and Bullet Trains to slowly whittle down King Wahwah. Once Wahwah is dead, you can turn on the Cat CPU to destroy the enemy base faster.
This strategy has a fair reliability and can be done with no Uber Rares, and the only RNG involved is freezes on Kroxo from Seafarer.
|Boogle||Level 40 Gacha units|