Wrath of the Unholy is the first stage in The Dead Keep Rolling. Completing this stage for the first time will yield a reward of 1,000,000 XP.
Cat Deploy Cost: Only 600¢ or less
- 2 Zoges spawn after 6.67 seconds200f, delay 6.67~20 seconds200f~600f.
- 1 Zyclone spawns as the boss after 20 seconds600f.
- Infinite Zoges spawn after 26.67 seconds800f, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- 8 Zomboes spawn after 53.33 seconds1,600f, delay 40~46.67 seconds1,200f~1,400f.
- 8 Zigges spawn after 106.67 seconds3,200f, delay 33.33~40 seconds1,000f~1,200f.
- 8 Zories spawn after 160 seconds4,800f, delay 26.67~33.33 seconds800f~1,000f.
- 8 Zir Zeals spawn after 213.33 seconds6,400f, delay 20~26.67 seconds600f~800f.
- 8 Zang Roos spawn after 266.67 seconds8,000f, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
This stage greatly limits the number of units you can use compared to Unholy Tempest. Some of the best cats to use here are Weedwacker Cat, Ectoweight Cat, Cameraman Cat and Thaumaturge Cat. Just like the original stage, Pastry Cat can also be usable with a Slow Effect Up combos. If you used the Weedwacker perma-freeze strategy for Unholy Tempest, note that it can also work here, but just make sure that you don't bring too many Freeze Effect Up combos that you are unable to defend yourself from the other Zombie enemies, as well as making sure that you kill Zyclone before you get overwhelmed by something like a Zang Roo.
Battle: The plan is simple; all you have to do is spam; after all, there's not much else you can do, but still, here's what you want to remember: Cameraman deals high DPS but has no Zombie Killer, so what you want to do is upgrade the cannon a bit, then spam only the zombie stallers on the first Zroco, allowing them to engage the cyclone at once, with eventual help from Cat Jobs. After that, add Cameraman in place of Ectoweight until Zyclone has taken the third knockback; at that point, pray that your defenses break so you can just spam Zombie Killers and beat him for good; otherwise you just rinse and repeat.
Strategy 2 (Ft. Healer)
Lineup: Gross!!! Combo, another Freeze Up S combo such as Pumpkinpants, Dual Eraser, Healer Cat CC, Thaumaturge (any spammable zombie killer is fine though), Weedwacker Cat. Use the Holy Blast Cannon if available, otherwise use the normal cannon, but make sure not to make Healer miss because of it.
Battle (If not using rich cat, level up your worker cat to level 3 in the beginning): Start off by sending out 1 or 2 Weedwacker cats to kill and or stall the Zoges when the first Zoge hits your base. Let your Weedwacker cats die, and then spam everything once this happens. Your Healer Cat will stun the Zyclone and will be permafrozen. Spam everything, and you will hopefully get a ZKill on the first kill on the Zyclone, slowly pushing towards the base. You will then kill the base with the left over cats. If you do not ZKill the Zyclone, let him come closer to your base, so you can reset the permafreeze cycle with healer.