- Squire Rels are spawned as peons at the beginning.
- After 40 seconds, 3 Otta-smack-us are spawned.
- When the enemy base is damaged, Super Cosmic Cyclone spawns as the boss alongside Squire Rel, Trolly Blogger and 2 Mesocosmocyclones. After defeating some of the enemies, a few more Squire Rels and Trolly Bloggers are sent out, followed by a Professor A.
- Squire Rel continues to spawn every 6.7~10 seconds.
- The first Mesocosmocyclone respawns up to 7 times after 16.7~20 seconds each.
- The second Mesocosmocyclone respawns up to 3 times after 33.3~36.7 seconds each.
Strategy 1 (ft. Mission Control Mekako)
Lineup: Eraser Cat, Crazed Tank Cat, Catellite, Research Combos that is enough to Spam Catellite, Awaken Bahamut, Corrupted Psychocat and Mission Control Mekako. (Also add some LD attacker) Items: Rich Cat
During the Otta-Smack-U Phase, Spam Meatshields and Summon Mission Control Mekako. Try to save up as much money as possible.
When you hit the base, Spam anything except A.Bahamut. After you KB the SCC twice, if you are unlucky, a Mesocosmocyclone should warp your Mission Control Mekako into the Professor A.'s Range. That's normal. Your Mission Control Mekako should be finishing recharging. Summon another one and the SCC should die in a couple of seconds. (Also, it's highly recommend the Catellite should be at least Lv.40) The Professor should kill your MCM under 30 seconds. Don't worry, if your Eraser can hold the Professor A. for at least one hit, it can never have a chance to push. It takes a couple of minutes. You need to time your A. Bahamut and let it reach Professor A. at least 3 times and Curry Cat is yours.
Lineup: manic mohawk, manic eraser, eraser, catellite, necro-dancer/mina* (only if you have true form to attack the professor a), phychocat, macho legs cat, cancan cat, seafarer cat, crazed bahamut. M. Eraser was used at level 40, Catellite at 50 and others at 30.
Items: Sniper, rich cat.
Speed up and CPU is recommended but not required
All chapter 3 CotC treasures are required - very important
At the start, stall the squirrels and wait for the otters to come out, kill them with can can for extra money while stacking anti floating/alien cats, you know you're ready when you can send baha and have over 2000c. turn off sniper when the boss comes out due to cats getting into the range of master a. Then just turn on CPU and watch the battle unfold as cosmic cyclone gets perma slowed while your meatshields perma stall professor a. after cosmic cyclone dies and stall professor a while damaging him with sniper for free win. if cosmic cyclone pushes beyond your frontline, don't worry. if you survive the wave of mesmocosmic cyclones, it's a free win.