|Cat Unit # 523|
|Wushu Cat||Sifu Cat|
Evolves into Sifu Cat at level 10.
- Resistant against Zombie enemies
- Zombie Killer
- High health
- High DPS
- Only knocked back upon death
- Fairly cheap and spammable
- Long recharge time
- Single-target attacks
An incredibly tanky and spammable rare unit, somewhat similar to an anti-zombie Ramen Cat or Primordial Cat. Sifu Cat is capable of tanking multiple hits from strong zombie bosses such as Zamelle, Inumusha, and Daboo of the Dead, stalling them while doing decent damage. He makes for a great meatshield in almost all zombie-focused stages as his multi-hits make his zombie killer attacks more likely to proc in a big crowd of units.
Sifu's somewhat long recharge time when compared to to other meatshield-class units, even those with higher stats such as Ramen, makes using him as your only meatshield a poor choice without using research up Cat Combos, he also has a high cost for a meatshield, making his usability more limited considering what he does.
Cat Unit # 523
|Top student at a discount martial arts school that|
costs $40 per month. Goes twice weekly after work.
|Owner of a discount martial arts school. His insistence|
on using custom equipment disqualifies him from
Cat Unit # 523
ネコ武闘家 (Cat Warrior)
|Half a month for a 4,000 yen (including tax) wage marriage consultation school|
Nyanko fighting for the second year of working for society
ネコ師範 (Cat Teacher)
|Nyanko, a martial artist who climbed up to the teacher with his own weapons|
Even if you don't lose to your students, you always lose fouls in official matches
- Chapter 1: 240¢
- Chapter 2: 360¢
- Chapter 3: 480¢
|Total XP Cost||4,653,300|
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|510 HP||219 damage||120||54f 1.8 sec||9||1 time||10f 0.33 seconds||15s - 6.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8,670 HP||3,720 damage||Single Target||Multi-hit attack (1,240 at 10f, 1,240 at 20f, 1,240 at 35f)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Attack Frequency||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|11,220 HP||4,641 damage||120||54f 1.8 sec||9||1 time||10f 0.33 seconds||15s - 6.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Single Target||Multi-hit attack (1,547 at 10f, 1,547 at 20f, 1,547 at 35f)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Wushu Cat's stats.
- Wushu means "Martial Arts" in Chinese (武術) and Sifu means "Master"; (傅父).
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Level-up • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents • Talent Orbs|