|Cat Unit # 523|
|Wushu Cat||Sifu Cat|
Evolves into Sifu Cat at level 10.
- Resistant against Zombies.
- Prevents Zombies from reviving.
- Low cost.
- High health.
- Very high DPS for his cost.
- Only knock back when die.
- Multi-hit can make up for Single target.
- Long recharge time for a meatshield-type unit.
- Single-target attacks.
- Multi-hit can cause him to miss if interrupted by peons.
- This cat at level 25 with 300% EoC treasures can solo all zombie outbreaks in EoC except for Moon Chapter 3.
Cat Unit # 523
| Top student at a discount martial arts school that|
costs $40 per month. Goes twice weekly after work.
| Owner of a discount martial arts school. His insistence|
on using custom equipment disqualifies him from
Cat Unit # 523
ネコ武闘家 (Cat Warrior)
| Half a month for a 4,000 yen (including tax) wage marriage consultation school|
Nyanko fighting for the second year of working for society
ネコ師範 (Cat Teacher)
| Nyanko, a martial artist who climbed up to the teacher with his own weapons|
Even if you don't lose to your students, you always lose fouls in official matches
- Chapter 1: 240¢
- Chapter 2: 360¢
- Chapter 3: 480¢
|Total XP Cost||4,653,300|
- Shows the XP required at the indicating level to attain next level.
- Level 30-49 upgrades cost Catseyes: 30-44 = 1 Catseye, 45-49 = 2 Catseyes
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|510 HP||219 damage||120||54f 1.8 sec||9||1 time||10f||15s - 6.20s|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|8,670 HP||3,720 damage||Single Target||Multi-hit attack (1,240 at 10f, 1,240 at 20f, 1,240 at 35f)|
|Health (Lv.30)||Attack Power (Lv.30)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharge Time|
|11,220 HP||4,641 damage||120||54f 1.8 sec||9||1 time||10f||15s - 6.20s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|Lv.50+70||Single Target||Multi-hit attack (1,547 at 10f, 1,547 at 20f, 1,547 at 35f)|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time from the attack's execution to the start of the next attack (includes backswing).
- *For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *Fruit Treasures not included.
- *See this section to calculate Wushu Cat's stats.
- Wushu means "Martial Arts" in Chinese (武術) and Sifu means "Master".
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|