- For a full list of stages made for farming XP, see Category:XP Guerrilla Stages.
XP Stage (Japan: ゲリラ経験値にゃ！, Guerrilla XP!) is a set of special stages that can appear on a fixed schedule or during the weekend under the name Weekend Stage (土日ステージ). These stages use a lot of energy, but can drop of XP as a bonus, and can also drop bonus XP rarely as a treasure.
These stages are intermediate level, but don't be afraid to try them once or twice. You will surprise yourself.
Note: The amount of XP earned will NOT decrease as you play the stages many times over, it will stay the same (applies to both XP and Weekend Stage).
List of Stages
|English Version||Japanese Version|
|Stage 1||Sweet XP (Easy)||経験値は蜜の味 初級|
|Stage 2||Sweet XP (Normal)||経験値は蜜の味 中級|
|Stage 3||Sweet XP (Hard)||経験値は蜜の味 上級|
|Stage 4||Sweet XP (Veteran)||経験値は蜜の味 超上級|
|Stage 5||Sweet XP (Expert)||経験値は蜜の味 激ムズ|
|Stage 6||Sweet XP (Insane)||経験値は蜜の味 超激ムズ|
- Monday at 11h - 12h and 22h - 23h
- Tuesday at 8h - 9h and 19h - 20h
- Wednesday at 13h - 14h and 21h - 22h
- Thursday at 12h - 13h and 20h - 21h
- Friday at 11h - 12h and 17h - 18h
- Saturday and Sunday has nothing...