|Cat Unit # 167|
|Yankee Cat||Sukeban Cat|
Evolves into Sukeban Cat at level 10.
- Fast recharge
- Cheap to Produce
- Decent Meatshield
- Sluggish speed
- Outclassed by Cat later on due to the + Levels
Cat Unit # 167
Cat Unit # 167
| Legendary tsubari which I'm saying at a certain elementary school in Tokyo.
Dandruff classes, one on the rooftop, take a nap with an abandoned cat.
A little clumsy Nyanko.
| Absolutely no one for whom Atai will tease n****!
It is famous for its oral habit and Nyanko.
Have the strength to pass through Hitoshi and the delicacy of the maiden.
- Chapter 1: $80
- Chapter 2: $120
- Chapter 3: $160
- Chapter 1: $150
- Chapter 2: $225
- Chapter 3: $300
|Health||Attack Power||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|150 HP||12 damage||150||1.23 seconds||5||3 times||8f||7.00s - 2.33s|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Type||Special Ability|
|2550 HP||205 damage||Single target||-|
|Health (Lv.MAX)||Attack Power (Lv.MAX)||Attack Range||Time between attacks||Movement Speed||Knockback||Attack animation||Recharging Time|
|6800 HP||102 damage||120||2.23 seconds||5||1 time||8f||10.33s - 2.33s|
|Lv.MAX||Attack Type||Special Ability|
- *First stats are 1st form's initial, second and third stats include 300% Empire of Cats Treasures; recharge time may vary.
- *Time between attacks is the time of the attack from the attack's execution until the next attack animation starts (includes backswing).
- For units with multi-hit attacks, attack animation is the part of the animation leading up to the first hit.
- *See this section to calculate Yankee Cat's stats.
|Related to Cat Units|
|Full Cat List • Cat Release Order • Special Abilities • True Form • Cat Capsule • Cat Combo • Upgrade Menu • Worker Cat • User Rank • Catseye • Catfruit • Talents|