- 5 Sir Seals spawn after 10 seconds300f, delay 10~20 seconds300f~600f.
- 3 Gory Blacks spawn after 50 seconds1,500f, delay 3.33~6.67 seconds100f~200f.
- When the base reaches 99% HP:
- 1 Ginger Snache (100%) spawns as the boss.
- Infinite Relic Doges spawn, delay 20~40 seconds600f~1,200f.
- 10 Ginger Snaches (500%) spawn, delay 6.67~13.33 seconds200f~400f.
- 10 Zrocos spawn, delay 13.33~20 seconds400f~600f.
- 2 Zigges spawn, delay 50 seconds1,500f.
- 5 Dark Otters spawn, delay 20 seconds600f.
- 3 Lorises spawn, delay 40 seconds1,200f.
With a bit of luck involving the Sir Seals' spawn times, you can take advantage of the limited number of enemies at the start to stack Long Distance Cats, or more specifically Cyberpunk Cats. Merely reduce the number of enemies until only one Sir Seal is left and then stall using Eraser Cats. Units that can freeze the Sir Seal without killing him too quickly can also work. However, such units won't be of much use during the boss fight.
Strategy 1 (Rush)
Cannon: Breakerblast or Thunderbolt
Firstly, stall the Sir Seal with Erasers or Manic Erasers and then spawn a Maglev Cat and Can Can Cat, spawn another Can Can once the first Sir Seal is dead and then start spawning both your meatshields and upgrade your Worker Cat until the third Sir Seal arrives. Start to create a Bombercat stack once the Gory Blacks arrive and you can also now start spawning Seafarer Cats as well. Only upgrade your worker cat to level 5-6 during this part, any more is unnecessary.
Once you hit the base and the boss wave spawns, continually spam everything but your Combos units, but wait until Loris attacks and then send out Awakened Bahamut. Bahamut should knockback the Dark Otter and then Loris, making Loris attack and knockback Bahamut and kill your Bombercats However, this is fine because the Bombercat stack will regroup quickly enough before Dark Otter can hit Bahamut. After that you should kill the Dark Otter and knockback Loris behind the base before the second one even spawns. Even if he does, it doesn't matter as he would still be in a very similar position to the first Loris, that being behind the base and unable to hit Awakened Bahamut. The second Dark Otter, however, is a bit more of an issue: he will probably knockback Bahamut due to the Bombercats hitting the base, but he doesn't get knocked back into Loris's range and then once the second Dark Otter comes slightly in front of the base, he will be frozen by the Bombers again, allowing you to knockback the second Dark Otter once and then finish off the base.