- Five Sir Seals will spawn at the start of the battle, with a delay of 10~20 seconds between each Sir Seal.
- After 50 seconds have passed, three Gory Blacks will spawn.
- When the enemy base's HP is reduced to 99%, Loris will spawn, accompanied by Ginger Snache, Dark Otter, Zigge, Zroco and Relic Doge, all of which continue spawning.
- Relic Doges continue to spawn every 20~40 seconds, Ginger Snaches every 6.7~13.3 and Zrocos every 13.3~20 seconds.
- Relic Doges do not stop spawning, but the others do. In total, there are eleven Ginger Snaches and ten Zrocos.
- Dark Otter respawns five times, each after 20 seconds, and the Zigge will be replaced after 50 seconds.
- Finally, there are two more Lorises, the first of which spawns after 40 seconds and the second of which spawns after 80 seconds.
You can take advantage of the limited number of enemies at the start to stack Cyberpunks (and other units that can be easily stacked of your choosing such as Hacker Geek Cat). Merely reduce the number of enemies until only one Sir Seal is left and then stall using one or both Erasers. Units that can freeze the Sir Seal without killing it too quickly can also work. However, such units won't be of much use during the battle after hitting the enemy base.
Strategy 1 (Rush)
Lineup: Skelecat, Hyper Mr., Necro-Dancer Cat, Maglev Cat (45), Awakened Bahamut Cat (40), Eraser Cat (20+30), Manic Eraser Cat (40), Bombercat (31), Can Can Cat (38+2), Seafarer Cat (29+1) (Maglev was originally 30 when I first tried and beat this level with this strategy) (Bolded units are a part of combo)
Cat Cannon: Breakerblast or Thunderbolt
Firstly, stall the Sir Seal with Manic Erasers and then spawn a Maglev and Can Can, spawn another Can Can once the first Sir Seal is dead and then start spawning both your meatshields and start building up your money and worker cat until the third Sir Seal arrives. Start to create a Bombercat stack once the Gory Blacks arrive and you can also now start spawning Seafarer as well, only upgrade your worker cat to level 5-6 during this part, anymore is unnecessary. Once you hit the base and the boss wave spawns, for the boss wave, continually spawn out everything but your combo units, but wait until Loris attacks and then spawn out Awakened Bahamut, you should knockback the Dark Otter and then Loris, making Loris attack and knockback Awakened Bahamut and kill your bomberstack, but this is fine because your spamming all your units and the bomberstack will regroup quickly enough before Dark Otter can hit Bahamut, after that you should kill the Dark Otter and knockback Loris behind the base before the second one even spawns, even if the second Loris does spawn however, it doesn't matter as he would still be in a very similar position to the first Loris, that being behind the base and not being able to hit Awakened Bahamut. The second Dark Otter however is a bit more of an issue, he will probably knockback Bahamut due to the Bomberstack hitting the base, but he doesn't get knockbacked into Loris' range and then once the second Dark Otter comes in slightly front of the base, he will be frozen by the Bombers again, allowing you to knockback the second Dark Otter once and then finish the base.